- Automate your deployment with GitHub Webhooks, a shell script, Gulp and a git hook
Daniel wrote an easy guide how to improve your deployment process and get off of FTP.
- Tools for deployments and project management
Automate setting up new sites and updating them automatically from a Git repository on Uberspace.
- Used and Abused – CSS Inheritance and Our Misuse of the Cascade
Not a big fan of using Sass extends that heavy but overall good thinking.
- Introducing AM - Attribute Modules for CSS
Interesting approach but I'd stick with classes and BEM multi classes. I don't really see why the M breaks BEM if you use it correctly/thoughtfully.
- Naming CSS Stuff Is Really Hard
Really good article by Ethan Muller on the three methods of naming CSS classes. Must read.
- Give Designers Tools To Get You What You Need
Interesting idea by Chris Coyier, not sure though if it's worth it.
- Buffer’s CSS
Another one of those blogposts explaining the CSS architecture and guidelines of a tech company. Love it.
- Animating Without jQuery
I will definitely try out Velocity.js in the future if I have to make rich animations.